Got one of 'THOSE' questions??

*Mach*

I meant he hadn't posted on THIS thread for about 2 weeks.

I believe that he has a lot of personal problems to sort out, so a little space may be required and a lot of prayer. He hasn't posted on our roll call for a while and clearly has more important business to sort.

I believe that he has a lot of personal problems to sort out, so a little space may be required and a lot of prayer. He hasn't posted on our roll call for a while and clearly has more important business to sort.

There has to something up with him. There is a 2 week gap in posts and that is not like him.

I hope everything is OK with him.

How does one go about searching for a roll call for a particular cruise? There are so many different variations of ways to list the date and the word "official," I could be searching all day. To be specific, Freedom, Oct. 17, 2010. Thanks!

hi BecuzISaidSo123.............here is our roll call for the freedom oct 17thhttp://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=24735255&highlight=#post24735255

cheryl

First of all, Mach I hope your well!!! Golf, and all the other experts please tell me how to find out what the hell is going on with my cruise, please???

Here is the story...I was price checking last week, oh maybe Tuesday and in the quick search 3-37-11 Valor (I know, I am OCD I am sure of it) and the cruise was GONE...nadda, nowhere to be found. So, I called CCL and they said a glitch in the system wasn't reading the "exotic" part of the western itinerary. I don't think so, but who am I to have an opinion about such things?? lol...and to give it 24 hours. Well, we are going on almost a week and yes, I can access our cruise by looking up funships, and my cruise, and now I see that there is a new thread about the possibility of a the Valor switching itineraries. HMMMMMM????? I put a call in to my PVP and left a message. I have never cruised before. Never been there, done that. Should I just sit tight and wait to see what happens? Or am I an OCDer who is OCDing for nothing????

First of all, Mach I hope your well!!! Golf, and all the other experts please tell me how to find out what the hell is going on with my cruise, please???

Here is the story...I was price checking last week, oh maybe Tuesday and in the quick search 3-37-11 Valor (I know, I am OCD I am sure of it) and the cruise was GONE...nadda, nowhere to be found. So, I called CCL and they said a glitch in the system wasn't reading the "exotic" part of the western itinerary. I don't think so, but who am I to have an opinion about such things?? lol...and to give it 24 hours. Well, we are going on almost a week and yes, I can access our cruise by looking up funships, and my cruise, and now I see that there is a new thread about the possibility of a the Valor switching itineraries. HMMMMMM????? I put a call in to my PVP and left a message. I have never cruised before. Never been there, done that. Should I just sit tight and wait to see what happens? Or am I an OCDer who is OCDing for nothing????

Wait on your pvp to call back and if he does not either find a better expert than me or call again. I do think you made a typo with the date though.

Wait on your pvp to call back and if he does not either find a better expert than me or call again. I do think you made a typo with the date though.

WOW, what a typo!! I was typing way too fast!! Golf, thanks for your quick response. I appreciate you expert cruisers so much, even if you had an absolute blast getting that expert status!!!:)

WOW, what a typo!! I was typing way too fast!! Golf, thanks for your quick response. I appreciate you expert cruisers so much, even if you had an absolute blast getting that expert status!!!:)

Happy to help even if just a little. There are a lot of people on here that know much more than I do.

Great resource to learn all you need to know about cruising.

'I heard from my third cousin who knows a guy who's sister sailed on the Splendor and SHE said she overheard one of the crew say that Carnival was going to buy the US Navy...'

All right!!! I couldn't serve due to health reasons. Nows my chance to cruise on a destroyer like I always wanted!!! When can we book? :-D

Hi there, Golf. Just wanted to let you know that my PVP did call back and the itinerary has NOT changed!! Yeah! All is good and things on CCL's website are back to normal this morning. Very relieved. Thanks for letting me vent, I guess. :)

Hi there, Golf. Just wanted to let you know that my PVP did call back and the itinerary has NOT changed!! Yeah! All is good and things on CCL's website are back to normal this morning. Very relieved. Thanks for letting me vent, I guess. :)

Happy everything worked out for you. This is a great place to find answers and make your cruises better.

I just got a message from posting a comment about some popcorn...I understand that it wasn’t on topic but have seen this response at least once a day and just thought I'd add it. Ok I get that it was a NO NO...my apologies...but what’s the point (1) mean?

I just got a message from posting a comment about some popcorn...I understand that it wasn’t on topic but have seen this response at least once a day and just thought I'd add it. Ok I get that it was a NO NO...my apologies...but what’s the point (1) mean?

Apparently they have a point system at cc and if you get too many points you are suspended or banned.

Would love to know more about this.

Apparently they have a point system at cc and if you get too many points you are suspended or banned.

Would love to know more about this.

I tried looking for it (the points) under guidelines but couldnt find any info on it.....:confused:

Archived