Mahogany Beach Roatan Question....

Kramer995

Was there last week and another nice part of the beach area was that there were A LOT of trees to sit under if you wanted to. Near the end of the trip it was nice not to be in sun for another full day if you didn't want to. No need to get the clam shells if only for shade. Also they had showers for rinsing the sand off the kids.

This is a great thread. We are going to Rotan in Nov on the Dream and I am undecided about what to do. DH and friends want to zipline, but I'm not in to that kind of adventure. The info here has really helped.

Did you know that the zip line at the port and an shortened course? I'm thinking my mom (75 yrs. YOUNG) may try that instead of the full course.

Just back from a Spirit cruise.

Roatan was favourite stop.

Mahogany is a beautiful beach. Just a few minutes walk from the ship.

Chair lift - I thought the price was more like $10 or $12 for an all day wrist band. The beach is so close it's not worth the money to take the lift.

No charge for the beach. Have to show ship card to enter. Good restaurant/bar there plus other stuff (for a fee, of course).

Great beach - nice sand, no stones, no waves, etc. Easily the best of the entire cruise.

• 4 weeks later...
This is a great thread. We are going to Rotan in Nov on the Dream and I am undecided about what to do. DH and friends want to zipline, but I'm not in to that kind of adventure. The info here has really helped.

we going 4/16 i'LL try to let you know what think when we get back

Archived