Who has the best food

cruiseman111111

Which Cruise Line has the BEST FOOD  

279 members have voted

1. 1. Which Cruise Line has the BEST FOOD

If you follow the travel publications, you would see that Crystal consistently gets the award for best food. I've been on most lines out there, and would agree about Crystal and would add Seabourn to the list of excellent food. IMHO, it's difficult to answer this question if you've only been on one line. How do you compare? It's like saying vanilla ice cream is the best when you've never tasted any other dessert. Plus, food is very subjective. I find that most food on mass market ships is equal to decent banquet food. You're not going to get gourmet food when you have to prepare 3000+ meals. But if you push the issue, I think Celebrity and Princess have consistently decent food, above lines like NCL, Costa and MSC.

I've only been on 3 of the lines listed and have to say, so far they are all pretty much the same. Cruise food, just like banquet food.

I've sailed on a few other lines not mentioned and the only real difference was that NCL had horrid food in their main dining room.

We have been on 18 cruises and have sailed on Carnival, HAL, NCL, Premier, Princess, and RCCL. Believe it or not "The One Who Must Be Obeyed" and I feel that Premier (now defunct) had the best food. The cooks on NCL have never seen a rare piece of meat!

We have been on 18 cruises and have sailed on Carnival, HAL, NCL, Premier, Princess, and RCCL. Believe it or not "The One Who Must Be Obeyed" and I feel that Premier (now defunct) had the best food. The cooks on NCL have never seen a rare piece of meat!

I received wonderful rare steaks on NCL Spirit in January!

I can easily point to my dinner in the specialty Ocean Liner Restaurant aboard the Celebrity Constellation of table side prepared, Steak Diane, as the best dinner I have ever eaten at sea. the "butterfly service" presentation was spectacular. The food was delicious and the authentic decor was fascinating.

Archived