Facebook Pics of Carnival's Ecstasy Owner Suite Pictures and more

CoteClan

We cruised in the OS of Carnival's Ecstasy and I thought I'd share pictures as well as others taken around the ship since it's recent dry dock.

I hope the link works (for those of you with FB accounts anyway) - if not, I may need to upload to another site for viewing:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2044796&id=1467858355&saved#/album.php?aid=2044796&id=1467858355

photo.php?pid=30808971&l=f15df42c94&id=1467858355

The upgrade fairy (Carnival's reservationist) contacts random people - possibly past guests or those who are already in a cat 12, like we were, hoping to get the upsell to the suite for an extra $300 each guest. The suites aren't sold to the general public until closer to sail date of the cruise.

We were thankful to have it since it would have been close quarters with 5 woman in one balcony suite (approx 330 sq ft) - VIP owner's suite is over 1100 sq ft!

We cruised in the OS of Carnival's Ecstasy and I thought I'd share pictures as well as others taken around the ship since it's recent dry dock.

I hope the link works (for those of you with FB accounts anyway) - if not, I may need to upload to another site for viewing:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2044796&id=1467858355&saved#/album.php?aid=2044796&id=1467858355

photo.php?pid=30808971&l=f15df42c94&id=1467858355

Hi Heather! I don't think I ever saw anyone from roll call. We had a blast on the cruise. Wish the weather was a little better, but all in all it was great to relax and get away from life for a few days!! I scheduled a cruise on Conquest to the Bahamas in November 2010. It is a surprise for DH and I can't wait!! :D Sorry to steal the thread I just wanted to say Hi!!

Mrs.C05 - Oh, YESSSS...it is worth every penny. We only paid an extra $300 each, so it wasn't that bad at all.

LaShea - I saw three folks from our roll call on the cruise...sorry I missed ya! Enjoy your upcoming cruise, sounds like fun!

Archived