Dining Room/Windjammer Menu

rsquared11

I have heard from a friend who cruised recently that all menu selections on a given night are available that night in the Windjammer, except for the "Chef's Selection". i wanted to see if that was the case, we are cruising the Majesty in Jan. He enjoyed the not having to get dressed to go to the dining room and eating on his schedule aspect of it. Is this accurate?

I just got off VOS trans-Atlantic and there were some duplicates in both locations, not always. Usually it is pasta dishes, chicken, and fish that are in both places. No lobster in the WJ for sure. Bigger selection in the WJ though. Desserts are different for the most part. Two soups in the WJ, none cold if you like that.

We'd check out the MDR menu in the morning and make our decision. they post the dinner menu first thing in the morning outside those dining rooms that aren't serving breakfast. They don't post WJ menu.

Tucker in Texas

We have found most of the MDR selections available in the WJ with the exception of the lobster and the filet/tenderloin. We too enjoy eating on our own schedule and still eating the same thing as the MDR.

Enjoy your cruise no matter what!!

Archived