Rehearsal Dinner

audi02

I have a question. What is everyone doing about a rehearsal dinner? I am getting married on Carnival Inspiration. There is no need for a real rehearsal dinner because the rehearsal will be right before the wedding on the sailing day with no time. But I would like to give my bridesmaids gifts and say a few special words to the important people involved in the wedding. We will not be going to Tampa until the morning of because we are from Orlando and it is a short drive. So no one is staying in hotels the night before. I could do it in Orlando, but I have two bridesmaids that are flying in to Tampa so they don't have to come an extra day early. I don't want to make them change their flights, plus have to drive to Orlando, just to turn around and drive back to Tampa the next day. Does anyone have a suggestion on how they handled this?

Thanks for the ideas. I like giving it to them on the ship. I have not been on many cruises. Is it possible to have a meeting at breakfast or somewhere on the second day? I would like to informally gather them, but be able to sit together and make it nice. Any suggestions on where to tell them to meet. If it helps, the second day is a day at sea on Carnival Inspiration.

Archived