Ladies, some important Navigator questions

judy&steve

Since DH is doing all the posting about our upcoming Navigator cruise, I need to find out a few things. First and foremost, are there lit and magnifying mirrors provided in the lower categories?

Also, I know our trip is very port intensive, but on cruises past (Cunard, Celebrity) there have been painting classes, which I have really enjoyed. Anything like that to look forward to? I don't want to pack too much if I won't really use it. A sketchbook and pencils should do it, however.

I'm sure I'll think of more as the days count down...

Thanks in advance!

Judy

There are magnifying mirrors (no light) in all suites -- the category does not matter.

It has been my experience that there are less things to do on board during port intensive cruises. We just completed a cruise with several sea days -- they had arts and crafts, art classes, etc. These classes were only held on the sea days -- not port days. Still, it sounds like you are an artist. You can always sit on your balcony and sketch the local scene:)

Which sailing are you going on?

There are magnifying mirrors (no light) in all suites -- the category does not matter.

It has been my experience that there are less things to do on board during port intensive cruises. We just completed a cruise with several sea days -- they had arts and crafts, art classes, etc. These classes were only held on the sea days -- not port days. Still, it sounds like you are an artist. You can always sit on your balcony and sketch the local scene:)

Which sailing are you going on?

Travelcat2, we are sailing on the Navigator the 13th of January. DH says we have a couple of sea days. We won't have a balcony, but I like to people watch.... I have a question for you. If you wish to privately email me, please do (judy(dot)gunnery(at)gmail(dot)com. My son lived in Bellingham for a couple of years. He has just recently moved back to Baltimore, much to my delight. I have a feeling his and your paths may have passed.

Thanks for the information about the light-less magnifying mirror. Wonder who came up with that bright (pun intended) idea?

Judy

Judy

Archived