willy&laviuda can we bring you something for the new baby?

bobbie0253

We will be in Costa Maya on Jan. 26.

Is there anything you need for your baby? We would be happy to bring what you need.

We also look forward to spending the day at your beach.

What is the cost for use of the sunbeds?

Are there are children in your family that need anything?

See you soon,

Bobbie and Dave

This is going to Fabio and Carolas first child. I will answer for them as they are probably too embarresed to answer this. We here normally do like asking for anything. What I suggest is what you would normally do back home when someone has a baby shower. Remember here that it is warm to HOT. Clothing should be of the semi warm type. Baby growers are always welcome because when the baby outgrows them they then get passed onto other families. Most things here are available but things that may be passed on to ther families are always welcome. That is the community we are.

The sun beds are free as long as you are drinking and eating at their place.

Please come and enjoy their hospitality even if they are busy bringing someone new into this world. Their staff will take care of you.

This is going to Fabio and Carolas first child. I will answer for them as they are probably too embarresed to answer this. We here normally do like asking for anything. What I suggest is what you would normally do back home when someone has a baby shower. Remember here that it is warm to HOT. Clothing should be of the semi warm type. Baby growers are always welcome because when the baby outgrows them they then get passed onto other families. Most things here are available but things that may be passed on to ther families are always welcome. That is the community we are.

The sun beds are free as long as you are drinking and eating at their place.

Please come and enjoy their hospitality even if they are busy bringing someone new into this world. Their staff will take care of you.

Nitrogenaddict,

This maybe a stupid question but what is a baby growers that get passed onto other families? Sorry I have no children but have been to a few

showers but never heard of baby growers I would like to bring something

in April when we visit just didn't know what these are. Could you explain

please...

Archived