Main Dining Room Dinner Menus Posted HERE

sek0910

Thank you very much for posting these. This will help me pick if there is a night we want to go eat at one of the other outlets.. THANK YOU!

We were on the New Year's sailing and the menus were basically the same but the dates on which they were served were interchanged. Anyone interested in seeing some of the yummy dishes? My daughter took several pictures so if there's something you want to see from the menus, I can see if we have it on our camera.

We were on the New Year's sailing and the menus were basically the same but the dates on which they were served were interchanged. Anyone interested in seeing some of the yummy dishes? My daughter took several pictures so if there's something you want to see from the menus, I can see if we have it on our camera.

I would love to see pictures! Thanks in advance!

The lobster is on the Fisherman's plate on 6th nite (the second formal dinner)

In general, the food quality seems to have gone downhill (both in quality and number of selections) from cruises several years ago.

The food in the specialty restaurants I went to (Giovannis Table and Chops) was excellent however and worth the extra $$

Don't overlook the "unadvertised" sit down, waiter served lunches in the Main Dining Room. Both the number of dishes and the quality seemed much better than dinner for some reason!

Avoid the always available top sirloin steak though. It is not a very quality piece of meat. You might try requesting a strip steak and see if they will give you one.

Looks like the same menu we had on the Jewel and Voyager. Have to agree with you. They used to be fancier. I wonder if it's because they've added Portifinos & Chopps

• 1 month later...

Archived