Ecstasy Update

jam82

My nephew is taking his first cruise today with his girlfriend and is planning on popping the question on this cruise. I hope they get out tonite even tho it will be a little late! We're platinum with Carnival and I helped him book this cruise last July. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for everyone!:eek:

Pat

It looks much better now than it did a couple of weeks ago when they were late getting out - it must be lifting fairly well.

I hope that things work out and everyone get's to start enjoying their cruise ASAP!!

We'll be on her in 3 weeks.

Have a safe and Happy New Year at sea!:D

Woo-hoo!! She's here! We're heading to the pier!

I hope you have a great cruise! But you might want to wait a little while to let the current passengers get off before you go. There are gonna be some mad ones both getting off and getting on.

No fog in January (Unless it is when I am coming back in. I dont mind an extra Sea day or two. Sorry Lambie....)

OK... you're off the Christmas 2010 shopping list... I can't believe you'd say that!!!!

I may just write to Chris Jefferson and explain that he can give you a hard time on the cruise!!!

:p

Wasn't it GREAT to finally watch her come down the channel!!!

Ginnie, I was right on the cam with you!!!!!

OK... you're off the Christmas 2010 shopping list... I can't believe you'd say that!!!!

I may just write to Chris Jefferson and explain that he can give you a hard time on the cruise!!!

Yeah Lambie.....tell Chris to give him a hard time !! Glad you were there with me !! :D As long as we have NO FOG on Feb.20 !! NO FOG !!

Ginnie

Im sorry Lambie, NO Im NOT. Never can get enough time on the Conquest. I am just sad as I have had to cancel my April 2010 cruise on her. I am hoping to rebook something later in the year. May even try & make the CRAZIES cruise. I am like you & Mach. I JUST LOVE THE CONQUEST !!!! Still waiting to win the Lottery & get my PERMANENT Cabin on her.

Here's the latest:

we are checking in at terminal 2 while passengers debark at terminal 1.

They estimate we'll leave at 10pm.

Still going to Cozumel!! Port time changed to 10:30-6:30.

$15 per person credit for lunch.

Terminal employees are hustling to get us through here!

Archived