Ground Trans - Port of Miami > Port Everglades

Dacotah7

We are on the Carnival Glory Jan 3-10th and the Carnival Freedom Jan 10-16th. What is the best way to get from one port to another, fast, reliable, dedicated service (2 passengers), followed by economical?

The Glory is due in at 8 am. We will request an early off if possible and carry our bags off, so we can disembark as early as possible.

We need to be in Port Everglades at 10:30 am for other business (with sister line Costa), before boarding the Carnival Freedom that afternoon.

We'll be on 3 cruise ships in one day :D, but maybe a bit frazzled :eek: with our schedule.

Shuttle? doubtful. Taxi or limo? Which one and what will it cost?

Thanks

We too are on two different ships at two different ports. We sail Destiny from Jan 11 to Jan 16 out of Miami and then board Freedom on Jan 16th. We have contacted Steve at SAS transportation and everything is set up. The cost is $15 per person. We are also staying in Fort Lauderdale pre cruise even though we port out of Miami. The cost from hotel to port is also only $15 per person. Not sure if I'm allowed to put his actual website address on the post, but just google SAS transportation.

Btw, do you know if we get something special since we are doing 2 cruises on Carnival back to back even though they are different ships?

Exactly what I found when researching transportation from port to port. That's why I'm so glad I did contact Steve directly at SAS transportation because his business does accommodate. So my fingers are crossed and I hope everything goes well.

We booked both of our cruises with a TA so I will call her and ask if she linked them together. Thanks for the heads up on that.

We too are on two different ships at two different ports. We sail Destiny from Jan 11 to Jan 16 out of Miami and then board Freedom on Jan 16th. We have contacted Steve at SAS transportation and everything is set up. The cost is $15 per person. We are also staying in Fort Lauderdale pre cruise even though we port out of Miami. The cost from hotel to port is also only $15 per person. Not sure if I'm allowed to put his actual website address on the post, but just google SAS transportation.

Btw, do you know if we get something special since we are doing 2 cruises on Carnival back to back even though they are different ships?

I also like SAS Transportation. They are very professional, prompt and extremely economical.

We too are on two different ships at two different ports. We sail Destiny from Jan 11 to Jan 16 out of Miami and then board Freedom on Jan 16th. We have contacted Steve at SAS transportation and everything is set up.

What time did you give them to be off the ship in Miami? We need to setup something similar for Nov as we will be on the Imagination out of Miami then head to Ft Lauderdale to board the Miracle.

Archived