Dune Buggys privately or through Carnival in GT

thesawch

Does anyone know if you can rent dune buggys excursion privately or is only operated through Carnival.I can not find any info on private operators in Grand Turk.I have tried the grand turk board with no responses with info.If so do you know the name of the company?? Thanks

I do not know but thought I would pass something on.

One of the people on our upcoming cruise went on dune buggy last month somewhere in Mexico recently and while driving flipped it.

Crushed her arm and she is going thru all kinds of complications.

Not having been on one and now probably never will please be sure to take all necessary precautions as apparently safety was not part of her tour.

DH and I did the dune buggy last month through Carnival...couldn't find a private tour company. I would suggest after the dune buggy tour take a cab to The Sand Bar restaurant. We did and had a private beach mostly to ourselves. The bar is on the beach with an open air eating area. DH said the couch was the best he has every had!! Happy cruising!!:)

Archived