VOS cruise compass

To BigTex in answer to your question - yes and no. The production shows and the ice skating show will be the same and probably on the same nights for both itineraries. The menus will be the same, but formal nights are sometimes moved to a different night so they will be on a sea day, so they will be in a different order. Most of the other activities in the Compass are offered at about the same times - sea day activities on whatever the sea days are on that particular itinerary and the same for port day activities, just related to that particular port sometimes, especially for Labadee and CocoCay.

Jan

*dances around while attempting to be patient*

No compasses yet? I'm not above begging! *bats eyelashes*

I have Voyager Compasses from Feb 2009 (Coz, Grand Cayman, Jamaica route) and Jan 2008 (Coz, Roatan, Progreso route), if you want them. The routes are slightly different than current ones and the Compasses are old news, but they are something.....

If you want these, e-mail me at enstedda@aol.com .

I think Jed is in denial!

Does not want the cruise to be over.

Wife is putting chocolates on his pillow at night.

So we have to wait for the supply of Savory Bites to run out.

Hey, I read the threads, I know you take some home.

I know I will.

• 2 weeks later...

there is some that posted the compasses this past week. i seen them, but now i can't "find" them again. maybe u will have better luck. i have no idea where i was, but since i am sailing on VOS, i figured i would just return to them later... :( no idea where they were..........

there is some that posted the compasses this past week. i seen them, but now i can't "find" them again. maybe u will have better luck. i have no idea where i was, but since i am sailing on VOS, i figured i would just return to them later... :( no idea where they were..........

I posted the compasses....they are page by page...day by day so they are sort of annoying, but better than nothing

I am trying to keep it at the top of the list, but is hard....

The thread name is paperclip.gif VOS Compass is Here! Roatan/Costa Maya/Cozumel

or just search my posts to find it.....Happy Sailing!

Archived