Show me what you wear....

monkeyrouge

Don't know HOW to post a picture (if I even had one!!!)

I wear capris, with heels, and a sharp looking top...something I'd wear to any nightclub in the summer...

Or, slacks and heels and a nice top....nothing I'd wear to the grocery store...!!!

Think sexy. Think chic. Think what you'd wear to a decent restaurant (not Shoney's or Applebees or the like!!!!) or what you'd wear to go dancing in a lounge...

Sometimes, I'll wear a sundress to dinner on casual nights....with heels and jewelry.

Always, heels! (Makes your legs look great!)

It really depends on the ship and the climate.

In the Caribbean I like to wear a casual skirt with a top of some sort.

92077012_1267?$gridView$

I have several skirts like this from Talbots --- printed cotton. I generally wear them to dinner one night with one top, and then onshore another day with a tank or tee.

I have several dressier tops that I will wear with either a skirt, casual pants or even capris. I don't have this particular top, but have some in a similar style

09WWIN_WA239_GLD_M01.jpg

Occasionally I'll wear a dress, but I'm trying to pack lighter so will more often take separates and mix & match them thru the week.

Good luck with your shopping!

Mehitabel, I LOVE the owl fabric dress!!!!!!! Ok I love all the dresses. I like things that are different.

Janine, you just reminded me of a few cute skirts I have. I would just need to come up with shirts, shoes and accessories. They will be perfect and I have only worn them once each.

Mehitabel, I LOVE the owl fabric dress!!!!!!! Ok I love all the dresses. I like things that are different.

Janine, you just reminded me of a few cute skirts I have. I would just need to come up with shirts, shoes and accessories. They will be perfect and I have only worn them once each.

Thanks, monkeyrouge! I made that dress almost three years ago and it's one of my most often-worn items of clothing. It was the first time I'd ever ordered fabric online rather than get a chance to see it up close, and I was SO glad I did!

Thanks, monkeyrouge! I made that dress almost three years ago and it's one of my most often-worn items of clothing. It was the first time I'd ever ordered fabric online rather than get a chance to see it up close, and I was SO glad I did!

I'll wear black or ivory slacks and a nice top or work style dresses such as this:

_5980829.jpg_5922300.jpg

I only wish I were this thin! I don't own either of these dresses, but have some similar...so easy to pack and never wrinkle.[/quote

This is the kind of dress Iwear Ilove wrap dresses. They look good on everyone. I also like to wear a dress everynight for dinner they dont take up a lot of space.

On the casual nights I have to say, I am a capri girl. I dress them up with pretty tops, and a nice shoe - in the past it has been my strappy wedge sandal. This time around I am undecided.

Archived