what is the mini-suite like on the crown?

Jo and Rob

Is the fridge in a mini-suite big enough to put a bottle of wine in? Also what are the perks of having a mini-suite? (we were given a mini-suite as we booked in cruise week)

I have read that suitcases can go under the bed. Does this include hard plastic suitcases?

Any information is much appreciated.

many thanks

Is the fridge in a mini-suite big enough to put a bottle of wine in? Also what are the perks of having a mini-suite? (we were given a mini-suite as we booked in cruise week)

I have read that suitcases can go under the bed. Does this include hard plastic suitcases?

Any information is much appreciated.

many thanks

There are no perks with a mini suite. Yes, your suitcases will fit under the bed, though you may have to lift it a bit. The fridge is small; like one you would use in a dorm. A bottle of wine might fit tilted, but I would ask the room steward for an ice bucket.

Your mini has a larger bathroom because it has a full tub instead of just a shower. You also have a small sofa and two tv's.

Wine bottles fit in the fridge as do wine boxes. There is also more counter space, more drawer space and a nice size closet. The only drawback that we found is that the mini's on the dolphin deck have a fully exposed balcony. The extra space in the room and the sofa is great.

"She who must be obeyed" and I find the Princess Mini-suites as one of our favorite cabins. I like the extra space..she loves the counterspace and what she calls the vanity area. Plenty of room for a couple bottle of wine.

John

Office of Sweet Cabins

The Zamgwar Institute

I agree about wine storage, we have been able to fit 4 or 5 regular sized bottles upright in the frig at one time if you take out the ice bucket. Just keep in mind, if you put them in warm, they can take at least 24 hours to chill.

The only perk (aside from the size of the mini suite and bathroom) is a glass of champagne delivered by your room steward after you get to your mini suite.

You also have 2 separate areas so it is almost like having 2 rooms instead of just one. The sitting area is great! Having a tub is worth the extra cost alone!

You can watch 2 different programs on each of the TV's and you have 2 separate areas where you can put on make up, etc. Once you had a mini it will be hard to go back to a regular balcony cabin.

The other choice you may want to consider it to get a balcony cabin on Caribe deck which will give you a large balcony that is almost 1/2 covered. You will have a round table with regular chairs and 2 reclining chairs. If it rains, you can still stay outside since the balcony is partially covered from above.

MARAPRINCE

Archived