Summer rates on Pride

Pittt87

I was interested in booking 4 adults and 4 children on the Pride for Jun/Jul 2010. I've noticed during the past couple of days rates have jumped. Does anyone have experiences with summer rates? Will rates for summer drop anytime soon? I'd like to book sometime in Feb.

Thanks, I was just surprised to see rates jump from $50-$100 per person during the past 48 hours. Was hoping it was only for a short period of time. I noticed the rates for May dropped in Dec. I guess I was engaged in some wishful thinking-hoping that rates would drop for Jun/Jul in Jan or Feb.

If you are interested in picking up one of the cruises go ahead and reserve it...you can get the lower price until final payment. Also, if you book far enough into the summer you may still be able to get early saver so you can get a reduction in your rate after final payment.

I have a group booked this summer and have seen the rate all over the place. I have even gotten two price reductions but I am starting to see them go up again. Summer is just the high season; you can't get around that. If you want lower rates try to either reserve at your first available week everyone is available or close to Labor Day. That will give you the best rate.

Good luck!

You're right about those rates all over the place. I was hoping to book for 6/27, unfortunately too many schedule conflicts. Looks like 6/13 or 7/11. Closer to labor day is out-4 children and one teacher in our group. Hopefully we'll get our act together before prices go up again. Otherwise I may be forced to leave some children behind...haha!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived