Crown Bay Pics?

SugarNSpice8104

Does anyone have any pics of Crown Bay?

This is a shot from a roadside stop on the way to Magens bay of the ms Eurodam docked at Crown Bay. I will have to see what other shots I have of the area and re-size them. Is there something in particular you want to see?

1752796127_shipSt.Thomas.jpg.8111c6521a930fcb5323a0c2c9ef2ff3.jpg

There are a bunch of shops very close at Crown Bay, right at the exit to the pier. But they are not more than 45 min or an hours worth of "shopping" there. There is a taxi stand just past the shops where you can grab a taxi to any of the beaches or into Charlotte Amalie.

I checked my photos from out last cruise and the only other pictures I have from the Crown Bay area are of the iguanas that were hanging out on the rocks between the pier and the shops.

Thanks so much. 25 days to go. Getting anxious! Do they sell knockoff purses there?

I am not 100% sure on this but I think the "Knock-off" purses are sold at the Vendors Marketplace (ie Flea Market) in Charlotte Amalie...so you would need to take a taxi to downtown, which is where the "Vendors Marketplace" is located.

Here is a link to some maps of STT and Downtown Shopping:

http://www.virginislandsthisweek.com/us_virgin_islands_maps/

charlotte-amalie-map-thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived