It finally feels real...

Moxie75

I'm getting married on the Fantasy March 18th. Finally getting phone calls from A Wedding for You and Carnvial Wedding Department and so far everything is going great... Any tips and advice? It's all so real now and I'm feeling overwhelmed...

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks... I haven't worried at all until last week and now I feel like a ball of nerves..... I haven't called them one time until last week and now I feel like I've talked to them everyday even though I haven't really... I just want it to all go ok I know nothing can go perfectly just smooth is all I ask for.. lol I have been the easiest going bride but now I want details... I called carnival about my luncheon and got two different answers and that makes me a bit nervous but I'm just hoping and praying it all goes well... LOL....

• 8 months later...

Our wedding isn't until Aug 2011 and I'm nervous too!! :) Not having much control over the location and order of things is making me a little crazy...There's not a lot of information sent initially about what exactly will happen and when. I have a large wedding party (8 bridesmaids/groomsmen) and I'm a little nervous about them knowing where to walk/stand, etc. I'm sure it will all come together. I would feel a lot better if I could see the layout of the room we will be assigned...when we finally are assigned one!! :) I can only imagine how crazy I am going to be when the wedding is actually a couple of months away. Good luck with everything!!

Archived