VOYAGER compasses anyone?

I know if I continue to pursue this issue that some poor soul will feel sorry for me and actually take the time to scan their compasses off of the last couple of sailings of the voyager and let this poor deacon see what entertainment he will enjoy with his DW on Jan 24th....

:)

We have until the end of the month to cancel.

I am thinking we should, since this ship is so bad.

No one will even give a review, let alone copies of menus and compass'.

So this ship and crew must be the worst in the world.

We have 9 people going,

so I do not want their first cruise to be a bad one.

:eek:

We have until the end of the month to cancel.

I am thinking we should, since this ship is so bad.

No one will even give a review, let alone copies of menus and compass'.

So this ship and crew must be the worst in the world.

We have 9 people going,

so I do not want their first cruise to be a bad one.

:eek:

Yea I would for sure cancel:D

I know if I continue to pursue this issue that some poor soul will feel sorry for me and actually take the time to scan their compasses off of the last couple of sailings of the voyager and let this poor deacon see what entertainment he will enjoy with his DW on Jan 24th....

:)

For pictures of the two Main shows and the Ice show, you can fine them here.

http://public.fotki.com/SpringTx/voyager-2009-transa/page12.html

I think I would prefer the cruise on the ship you sent the picture of... how much cash would I need to send in the mail to you to get on the week out?:rolleyes:

I like the Voyager so much that I will be back on her with you next week.

I do have the compass for the TA, if that would help??

Why all the negativity about the Voyager? This is the first time I have heard anything bad about her. We were supposed to go over Christmas but had to cancel due to me being in the hospital. When I got home I rescheduled for next Christmas!

I love her!!

I love this cruise ship... our third time coming up on her... I was just trying so hard to get compasses from the last couple of cruise weeks... we will be leaving next sunday and wanted to get an idea of the entertainment... etc...

thanks to all that have sent compasses from the TA and all of the great pictures... makes we want to schedule two weeks in a row...

As I told my kids... it will be a LOT cheaper just to keep me on a perpetual cruise then it will be to put me in a nursing home... they all like the idea very much... BUT NOT AS MUCH AS I LIKE IT>>>>

still trying to get the compasses or more info on the Roatan cruise week...

Sorry if offended anyone...:D

we did the voyager in feb 2009 on that route, but not sure if they are the same every year. we are scheduled for this feb 14-21 but it is the cozemul, jamacia and grand cayman. I dont know if I know how to send the compass but will be glad to try, or you can walk me through it. I got home with the map of Roatan.

Ok, I can't scan the daily compass, but I can at least post who the headline shows were if that's what you guys are looking for. Other than that, most of the schedules were the same as the the year prior.

Day 1 - Welcome Aboard Show "Starring: The Comedy of Kelly McDonald" one show only @ 10:00

Day 2 - "From American's Got Talent - The Texas Tenors" 8:30 & 10:15

Day 3 - Production Show "Broadway Rhythm & Rhyme" 6:30 & 8:30 & Late Night Adult Comedy with Kelly McDonald @ 11:15

Day 4 - Ice Odyssey Showtime with Marina Karamysheva @ 6:30 & 8:30

Day 5 - Production Show "Music in Motion" 6:30 & 8:30

Day 6 - "Impressionist Scott Record" 6:30 & 8:30

Day 7 - "Fairwell Showtime Starring: The Juggling and other bad habits of Jeff Traveggia" 6:30 & 8:30

Hope this helps.

Pat

Seems like when my son was younger that they had a different type of compass the younger set. We were on the other cruise route last week and they had a couple of things listed as teen specific. On day 1 they had a Teen Mix & Mingle (12-17 yrs old) on Deck 12 @ 8:00pm, Day 2 Teen Skate in Studio B from 9:00 - 10:00pm (long pants & socks required), Day 3 was Family Disco in the Vault @ 8:00pm, Day 6 they had Teens Take Over in the Vault from 10:00 - 11:30 pm and on Day 7 they had a Farewell Bash (Ages 12-17) in the Optix on Deck 12 @ 11:30pm. Each night had a 1:00am curfew for guests 17 and under.

Pat

i'm new to this, but there is someone that scanned her compasses (?) this past week for the roatan/c/c cruise on the VOS. i am trying to figure out how to find them again, but she put them on a few posts. it was this past week, full scans, i opened one and thought i'd go back to see the others, now i can't figure where they were. :)

i'm new to this, but there is someone that scanned her compasses (?) this past week for the roatan/c/c cruise on the VOS. i am trying to figure out how to find them again, but she put them on a few posts. it was this past week, full scans, i opened one and thought i'd go back to see the others, now i can't figure where they were. :)

Yes, the compasses were scanned by SuzyQ and very, very helpful.

What I might suggest that since you're new here, you might want to familiarize yourself with the search function. If you click on "search this forum" and type in perhaps Voyager or Compass I think you'll find it.

Best of luck on your search and enjoy CC.

Here it is.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1124687

Archived