what time are dance classes offered?

CanWeGoYet?

Thanks, but I was hoping someone who had been on the Liberty recently might know the answer to this. I'd be surprised if there were no dance classes offered during the cruise. Even the 3 day cruise I was on last month had a couple of classes.

The Inspiration cruise we just got off yesterday had them at any time during the day.

9:30AM Salsa class one day.

2:30PM Swing Class in Grand Cayman

8PM Line Dancing another night

I know there was at least one other class on the 5 day cruise, but I forget the kind and time....

So basically, they will be whenever your CD decides to schedule them. (If at all. We had 2 out of 6 cruise with zero classes)

Bill

All the ones I've seen have been free. Granted it's been a while since most of my cruises - but I'm hoping the classes aren't starting to be phased out. So far all the cruises I've been on have had some sort of class at least on sea days. At first I thought there was no dance classes on my last cruise - but they were listed in a weird spot on the capers. Not in with the time sequenced list of activities - it was off in a box in a different section entirely. Easy to miss. Maybe it was added in as an afterthought.

Thank you for the info bguppies.

On our recent 4-night Inspiration cruise, they had 30 minutes of "Crazy Salsa" in the main lounge at 2:30 on the first sea day. Looking through the Capers, I don't see that there was any other dancing classes scheduled. And it was free.

There was many times we were out by the pool and Matt the Assistant Cruise Director would have ad hoc dance instruction on the Lido Deck.

I remember there being more scheduled sessions on longer cruises (Valor for example).

Archived