Quad Room

mlanz

Booked cabin I-6067, Deck 6 Westerdam. Per HA room is 210 sq ft. For the life of me I can't find a cabin photo. Does anyone have a photo for this cabin? If not similar cabin for Holland. Wondering how the 4th bed comes down from ceiling, where it's located etc. I checked the sticky thread on HA board for other vista boats/similar rooms but no luck.

Going to have 2 DS with us so I'm hoping it's not too cramped.

thx

mlanz

Visualize the cabin made up with twin beds. The fourth bed comes from the ceiling over one of the beds. You will be more comfortable if you and DH have twin beds (no climbing under to get in.) The major thing with 2 boys is to keep everything picked up. Give each boy a sack that can be hung from a hook for their "stuff". All shoes. clothes, ipods, etc. MUST be put away at all times. Putting the ipod in the safe works well for this, but you can't have your kids go barefoot or naked- I just nag a lot, and reward for a shipshape cabin. It will be fun, not as fun as a romantic second honeymoon, but fun just the same!

Archived