Rhapsody Daily Schedules For Cruisers

thanks so much for all the info on the Rhapsody of the Seas. I am sailing with Kathy the Kid who has the nice balcony. I am in one of the family rooms.

I have a question about the theme nights. As far as the 50's 60's attire do you see many people dress up on board? And the Caribbean attire what about that? I do enjoy dressing up for all the nights. I love the formal nights too.

Once again thanks so much for all of the info.

• 7 months later...

I am happy that you posted this. I am going to call the cruise line to see if they still have the same people doing the shows. This information was helpful. And also nice to know someone else from San Antonio enjoyed this cruise to go on it several times also.

• 3 months later...

We will be on the October 9 sailing with you. Three of us are from San Antonio. What part of San Antonio do you live in? Work in? Well actually I live in Bulverde, but work in San Antonio. Looks like you cruise all the time.:D

Hey! My husband is from Port Arthur and graduated from TJ in '81 I came from the big city of Beaumont and graduated from WestBrook in '86! Small world huh! Sailing the Rhapsody in 36 days for the 4th time (2nd time out of Galveston)! Thanks a million for the daily schedule posted! Can't wait!

How wonderful of you to type all that.!!!!My typing skills would ot allow me to do that. I scanned carnival capers once- even that was time consuming. Once I made copies of a weeks worth of Princess patters and mailed them off -

I see your from San Antonio-My sis lives there. If I ever run into you I would like to buy you a beer for all the hard work you did posting that info. It is helpful for me since it is my first RCCL trip coming up. On our roll call a fellow cruiser found this posting and posted a link to it.

Thanks and if I can ever buy you a beer when I am in San Antonio please let me knw

Your Awsome

Thanks from a fellow Texan

Karen

Archived