Excursion Question

Pittt87

We just booked Pride for the Bahamas run in June. I input my booking number at the Carnival site and looked at the excursions. We wanted to do the Atlantis Shallow Water Dolphin & Aquaventure excursion but it's not listed. Does this mean it's sold out? Would it still be possible to get it onboard or maybe thru the PVP? Any info would be greatly appreciated as the kids were really looking forward to this...thanks!

We just booked Pride for the Bahamas run in June. I input my booking number at the Carnival site and looked at the excursions. We wanted to do the Atlantis Shallow Water Dolphin & Aquaventure excursion but it's not listed. Does this mean it's sold out? Would it still be possible to get it onboard or maybe thru the PVP? Any info would be greatly appreciated as the kids were really looking forward to this...thanks!

It's too early for all the shore excursions to be showing yet. I believe there is a shore excursions department, don't have their phone number but they might be able to shed light on when the excursions will all post on the website.

I know you can also book dolphin encounters directly - we didn't go to the one at Atlantis. We did the blue lagoon one, thought it was good. They offer the swim, plus the encounters (standing on a platform, so the water is not deep).

Archived