Booking excursions ?

I have been put in charge of planning excursions for our group of 4 families in May on the EOS. While not everyone will be doing the same things in each port, most of the time there will be groups on excursions composed of individuals from seperate families. Would it be best for me to book everyone going on one excursion at the same time & on one cc, or let each family group book their own? I had previously read on the Princess board that if people booked seperatly on Princess they may be put on seperate buses, etc. Would this be true on RCCL as well? Thanks!

Ginny

Our experience has been that when you get off the ship to go on your tour a member of the staff will ask how many are in your group so you can be directed to a bus, ect, that will have enought space for your entire group. Make sure that you all go together to avoid being slpit up.

If you are comfortable with it, I would look into booking private excursions. With the size of family you have you might get a great excursion just for your family. Our friend is taking her family and 4 other kids and they are chartering a boat in Grand Cayman just for themselves; that way they also have their own choices of where to go. Check out the ports of call boards. They will have some good recommendations, no matter which way you go.

Archived