ultimate card and milkshake

Jo and Rob

Here in SC..(I'm not native...I'm a New Yorker) They make Snow Cream. They put a bowl outside when it is going to snow bring it in or scoop clean snow in to a bowl and add Sweet and Condensed milk and vanilla, then eat it...never had it but everyone here loves it .

Probably a silly question but I haven't cruised with Princess. I see that hot chocolate is on this list. Does that mean it is not free on this cruise line? I have only been on RCI, which offers packages of hot chocolate free in the buffets, etc.

Cheers,

Our kids had free and delicious pots of homemade hot chocolate every morning in the MDR with breakfast on the Sapphire in December. I know it's also included on the coffee card you can buy, so don't know whether we were never charged because they were ordering it with breakfast?? It was definitely not from a packet and really, really tasty!

The hot chocolate at breakfast is wonderful and there is no charge. There are also hot chocolate packets available at the buffet. However, if you order hot chocolate at any of the bars on the ship, there is a charge just like there is for the better coffee. That is the hot chocolate you can obtain with the Ultimate program.

Absolutely, I have never had a milkshake with icecream in. To be honest I'm not that keen on them - they are made with milk and either powder (nesquick) or syrup(I think this is fairly new).

I shall certainly be trying the all Americain milkshake. Out of interest what else does it have in it? Milk I presume?

That sounds like chocolate milk to me. You are definitely in for a treat.

Our kids had free and delicious pots of homemade hot chocolate every morning in the MDR with breakfast on the Sapphire in December. I know it's also included on the coffee card you can buy, so don't know whether we were never charged because they were ordering it with breakfast?? It was definitely not from a packet and really, really tasty!

That was the hot chocolate our son had every night while we had our capps after dinner...very yummy indeed :)

I hate that packet stuff with hot water added ...YUCK...:mad:

His hot chocolate was the real mcCoy made with fresh steamed milk, chocolate syrup and chocolate shavings YUM

We thought the Ultimate Card to be a very good value for what he received :)

Archived