How early can you order from BonVoyage?

jtdlmc

My sailing isn't for another year!!! but since I've got the money saved for final payment, I'd like to start on the drink tickets/bottles for the cabin. It's not like we drink nonstop and need this long to save, but we are in a border city and travel through MI once a month to visit DD in college so to have US $ sitting within my grasp is not a good thing! Can we start purchasing from BonVoyage this early or should I maybe just put the money toward OBC?

From my understanding as long as you have a booking number you can order fron the BON VOYAGE dept. Earliest I ever order anything was 5 months in advance, only because money was needed else where. Never heard of anyone being turned down when it comes to ordering anything though.

You could book now to avoid a possible price increase.

I paid $35 for a bottle of Bacardi Rum on my March 2009 sailing. Now it's $40 for my next trip in March 2010. Guess they have to raise prices to pay for the holes they keep poking in the ships..;)

Guess they have to raise prices to pay for the holes they keep poking in the ships..;)

They should use the aluminum "bottles" to plug those pesky things... ;)

Can you order from Bon Voyage before your final payment is made?

You could book now to avoid a possible price increase.

I paid $35 for a bottle of Bacardi Rum on my March 2009 sailing. Now it's $40 for my next trip in March 2010. Guess they have to raise prices to pay for the holes they keep poking in the ships..;)

Yes, another good reason to order early :D

Anybody know the answer to this?

I'm not sure for sure. We have not made our final payment yet, but I have been able to purchase & pay for shore excursions so would guess you could from the Bon Voyage department. I will know within the next week or two probably as I'll be trying.

Archived