? Montego Bay - Dunn's Falls ?

Z-Knight

Can someone recommend a tour (Company or tour operator) to Dunn's Falls from Montego Bay? I'll be there from Carnival and I wanted to go with markstours.com, but he only operates out of Ocho Rios. He had a nice tour that included a tubing portion and I was looking for something similar.

My searching thus far has been for tours from Ocho Rios so I'm kind of stumped as to one from Montego Bay.

Thank you in advance.

Thanks for that link. I contacted them and they called me directly, which was very surprising and pleasant. I was specifically looking for a Dunns Falls and Tubing coupled excursion and they are arranging that for me and looking for a group discount for me, so that is cool.

thanks again.

Please be very careful about the time! Generally, the Dunn's River Falls excursion is done from Ocho Rios. From Montego Bay you'll have a long bus ride.

JMHO, if Carnival offer's a Dunn's River Falls tour from Montego Bay, I'd take that one rather than the independent tour, no matter what the difference in cost.

If you're late on the Carnival sponsored tour they'll wait for you-on independent tours, you're on your own :eek:.

Have a wonderful cruise whatever you decide!

Please be very careful about the time! Generally, the Dunn's River Falls excursion is done from Ocho Rios. From Montego Bay you'll have a long bus ride.

JMHO, if Carnival offer's a Dunn's River Falls tour from Montego Bay, I'd take that one rather than the independent tour, no matter what the difference in cost.

If you're late on the Carnival sponsored tour they'll wait for you-on independent tours, you're on your own :eek:.

Having been there many times I second that! Do it with Carnival! I only do independents but for DRF from MB I would go with the ship!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks for this advise! I was also considering DRF and hadn't considered the ride!

We are sailing with Carnival Conquest in the fall and have booked a tour with Peat Taylor from Mo Bay to Dunn's River Falls and lunch in Ochos Rios...he also had an option of tubing or horseback riding. I have read great things about his business here on the boards and I feel confident that he will get us back to the cruise ship in time. I haven't read anything on the boards about someone being left behind that went with a reputable company...this is their livelihood so they can't afford the reputation of leaving cruise ship passengers stranded.

• 2 weeks later...
We are sailing with Carnival Conquest in the fall and have booked a tour with Peat Taylor from Mo Bay to Dunn's River Falls and lunch in Ochos Rios...he also had an option of tubing or horseback riding. I have read great things about his business here on the boards and I feel confident that he will get us back to the cruise ship in time. I haven't read anything on the boards about someone being left behind that went with a reputable company...this is their livelihood so they can't afford the reputation of leaving cruise ship passengers stranded.

but they can not control traffic/accidents. I haven't been since the highway was constructed, but I know it could have been very nerve wracking hoping not to miss the ship. It used to be a 2 hour trip one way, I think it is now a 1:30 - 1:45 one way.

Archived