QV in Hawaii. Question...

kath00

I got this lovely update from Cunard's blog about arriving in Hawaii earlier this week. I was wondering if people sailing on this ship from SF could comment on the seas (how calm, how much rocking and rolling on the Pacific...).

Thanks! Katherine

I live in Hawaii so I watched our favorite ship's progress across the Pacific via the webcam. It appeared to be calm the whole way. But, it's winter and that could change from week to week or day to day. We've had stunning, sunny, 81 degree weather for ages but, of course, the day the QV arrived it poured and poured for two thirds of the day which was a shame.

Are you interested because you plan to go on the QV's Hawaii trip next year at this time?

I ask, because I plan to, I've been following the weather conditions in that area just to know what to expect.

I found out that the Golden Princess goes from LA to Hawaii this time of year, so I've been looking at them. Right now there's someone on that cruise doing a blog. They talk about the sea conditions, etc.

I think the Golden's itinerary is very simular to what the QV is doing next year. Both are 14 days with 4 stops in Hawaii and then Ensenada, Mexico.

Here's the blog address if you're interested in following along.

http://thegeomonkeys.com/category/hawaii-2010/

Archived