Blog name Pralientje

pralientje

Walt,

dat plagen, dat snapte ik, ik heb ook lekker teruggeplaagd! Maar....... dat heb ik weer hoor. Arrogant zeggen dat ik lekker in het Nederlands over je schrijf en er automatisch van uit gaan dat je daar toch niets van snapt, en waarschijnlijk niemand weet te vinden die dat voor je kan vertallen, en dan nog wel een antwoord in het Nederlands terugsturen. Chapeau!:)

Ben jij Nederlander, zo niet, waar heb je dan de taal geleerd.

Zo zie je maar, het leven zit vol verassingen! Nu ben ik nog nieuwsgieriger. En die grote woorden, dat klopt, je kunt nimmer met een klein woordje over mij schrijven. Zoals ik al in een andere mail geschreven heb, ik ben gemaakt voor comfort en niet voor snelheid. Als je je fantasie gebruikt, dan kun je je daar wel wat bij voorstellen (hoop ik).

Prettige avond en een heel goede reis naar Tahiti.

Knuffel, Ineke;)

pralientje, mag ik je schrijven op uw persoonlijke e-mail in plaats van CruiseCritic? Gail en ik zijn schriftelijk aan elkaar op het internet. Eigenlijk ben ik met behulp van een vertaler van het internet. Ik spreek geen Nederlands. Ha! :D -Walt

Walt,

How many more tricks do you have? I really enjoyed this one, you really fooled me! And that is not an easy thing to do! But please keep on going, I am always in for a joke;) My email address is cw dot vanderpoel at quicknet dot nl.

Looking forward to your messages.

Have a nice weekend.

Oh, if you have some tips how to improve my blog, please let me know. At the moment I am trying to figure out how to change the background. I still have four days to do so.

See you Saturday, or if you want, we can have a drink on Friday. I believe the Faire Suisse is not that far from the Sofitel. Just let me know.

Ineke

I am very much looking forward to following your blog as I really wanted to do this cruise. Unfortunately, our previously planned eight weeks in St. Martin conflicted, so we had to make due with the October Transatlantic crossing of the Royal Clipper. Have a wonderful trip!

Kathy,

I am glad that you found my blog. I intended to send you an email, so you would know. But not necessary. Hopefully the blog will not disappoint you. I have not much experience with inserting photo's etc. But I am counting on the other passengers, who probably will know how to do it.

Sorry you cannot join us, but when we are all back home, you stil have your trip coming up. Making us jealous.

I will make some photo's on our 4x4 excursion, we will do on Saturday afternoon, followed by drinks and dinner, with about 12 other passengers, whom I have been writing with the last couple of months. Am really looking forward to this trip.

Take care and if you have any tips, comments, please let me know.

Ineke

"we had to make due with the October Transatlantic crossing of the Royal Clipper."

Does this mean you are going again, or are you talking about last fall? That was such a great experience that Geoff and I are going from Barbados to the Panama Canal this fall!:)

• 2 weeks later...

To all my blog followers'

Today we are at bora bora, have been kereping a daily blog, but cannot download it on the computer they use! Sorry for that, I have to use a french keybord, so not all the letters are in the same place

this is the first internet connection available, it might be that Panama will be the next,

there are 127 passengers on board, Germans, very few English, one Dutch couple, Americans and Canadians: Might have missed out on sone nationalities though: The group of the cruise critic board has been great: We already had lots of fun: We did the 4x4 last Saturday in Papeete, had so,e drinks and a nice meal: It felt if we knew each other already very well: there has been a lot of da,age on the islands due to the cyclone: Several hotels with over water bungalows have been closed down: during our 4x4 trip we had to take the same road several times, due to fallen trees and debris blocking the roads:

It is extremely humid and also very warm. Finally found the dot.

The captain on board is Brunon; and Claus, one of the for,er Star Clipper Captains, is on board as well: Don,t know if he took his bagpipe though. Well, still enough days to find out:

I a, trying to qdjust my blog, so bye for now: Hopefully next time, I have downloaded all the info:

Pralientje

Archived