Passion Island

Jo and Rob

We booked Isla of Passion by Twister Boat through Carnival in January. The boat ride was a blast. Just wish it had been warmer. It was a little cool to be completely soaked. The beach is very pretty, plenty of chairs, tables with chairs under shade trees, CLEAN restrooms. Only negative thing I have to say is there were flies on the food... not really very easy to prevent this since it is served out in the open. It isn't like we were going to starve going a few more hours without eating :)

Happy Cruising!

We took the Twister Boat to Passion Island in August. Had a great time, and would definitely do it again. We had been to Paradise Beach 3x - time for a change. PB is fun, lively, lots to do. PI is serene, beautiful, laid back. (think Corona Beer commercials - which are filmed there) The food (included) is edible, drinks (included)are on the weaker side (beer is okay). It is truly like being on a private island. The day we were there there were 30 people from CCL Fantasy (us) and about 10 from a Royal Caribbean excursion. We came back totally relaxed. Dh got a massage on the beach, dd did a Segway on the beach (pretty cheap) and other dd did the water log/pyramid/sand trampoline/hammocks. I just sat like a lump!:D

Has anyone done this excursion? We will be on the Triumph next week and were thinking about doing this one as we get back to the pier about 1230 and that would give us time to have lunch, shop and get back to the ship. Or any suggestion for a good beach excursion that is only 3 or 4 hours.

app_full_proxy.php?app=3396043540&v=1&size=p&cksum=9329737f2d94f0c441a7f83fdd521b26&src=http%3A%2F%2Fchotchkies.flair.nliven.com%2Fflair_img%2F2%2Fb%2F6%2F4%2F2b6475fa4e4e9cb33897ef811a04fd9da6a40c3a.jpg ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

Deborah&date=4-14-2008&image=Beach-10&text=25th Anniversary cruise&ship=Carnival Fantasy

Deborah&date=1-25-2009&image=Beach-8&text=Second Cruise&ship=Carnival Freedom

Deborah&date=2-13-2010&text=Late birthday present!&ship=Carnival Triumph

Deborah&date=2-5-2011&text=Super Bowl Party&ship=Carnival Triumph

We went to Passion Island back in 2006 and it was an awesome day! It is a very relaxing day and the beach is not crowded at all. The food was very good, along with the drinks. We are going back to Cozumel in April and the only reason I didn't book it this time is because we are bringing our daugther and I think there will be more for her to do at Paradise Beach. If it were just me and my husband, we would definately do it again!

Archived