Diamond member benefits Oasis

bugtyler

Can anyone explain to me what benefits you get as a Diamond member....what type of lounge are they referrring to(diamond Lounge) and what is in the lounge.....they say nightly Diamond event????and any other benefits anyone can think of that explains Diamond status????any help anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.........specifically on the Oasis since this is going to be our next cruise.......

Are you actually a Diamond member, because if so the offering on The Oasis is exactly the same as on other ships. The D Lounge is located in the Promonade above the Boleors bar. Although due to the number of members sailing in this ship the lounge is transfered to the Blaze nightclub. The Diamond event is the members only serving of free wine and champagenes, as well as discounted prices on other drinks.

Can anyone explain to me what benefits you get as a Diamond member....what type of lounge are they referrring to(diamond Lounge) and what is in the lounge.....they say nightly Diamond event????and any other benefits anyone can think of that explains Diamond status????any help anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.........specifically on the Oasis since this is going to be our next cruise.......

On ships with both a Concierge Lounge and Diamond Lounge, the DL does serve free liquor and beer. Oasis has both so diamond members are not restricted to just wine, champagne and soda.

Diamond "events" are held on ships that have no CL. All diamonds, diamond+ and suite guess get free wine, champagne and soda only. They get 25% off liquor and beer.

The diamond coupon book is the same as any other ship, pretty much useless.

Oasis has a special breakfest area with full menu and free specialty coffees.

Are you actually a Diamond member, because if so the offering on The Oasis is exactly the same as on other ships. The D Lounge is located in the Promonade above the Boleors bar. Although due to the number of members sailing in this ship the lounge is transfered to the Blaze nightclub. The Diamond event is the members only serving of free wine and champagenes, as well as discounted prices on other drinks.

Hey ChipLondon, I tried to edit my last post point out we are on different wave lengths regarding the Diamond Lounge on the Oasis,but was too late:)

So just to confirm I just became Diamond status and have not used services...on the Oasis they have both lounges both with certain hours????and they both serve different things???and are both available to Diamond members???so they do not offer the nightly events..???thanks so much for the responses just curious what we have available to us!

So just to confirm I just became Diamond status and have not used services...on the Oasis they have both lounges both with certain hours????and they both serve different things???and are both available to Diamond members???so they do not offer the nightly events..???thanks so much for the responses just curious what we have available to us!

As a diamond member you will ONLY have access to the Diamond Lounge.....the Concierge Lounge is for suite guests and Diamond PLUS guests ONLY.

The Diamond Lounge is located in the Blaze Nightclub on Deck 3. It does have particular hours - I am thinking it was 5pm to 8:30pm everynight. They did serve wines (not all kinds) and mixed drinks and beer. There were also limited appetizers (the same type I have had in the Concierge Lounge on other ships before they separated the suite people from the the diamond people). Just got off the Oasis yesterday, wish I was still on her - came home to 8 inches of snow and ice and 25 with more snow on the way. The ship is AWESOME!!!! Richard Spacey is AWESOME!!! The only down factor was the food in the dining room. It was ok, have had better on RCI and other ships.

The Diamond Lounge is located in the Blaze Nightclub on Deck 3. It does have particular hours - I am thinking it was 5pm to 8:30pm everynight. They did serve wines (not all kinds) and mixed drinks and beer. There were also limited appetizers (the same type I have had in the Concierge Lounge on other ships before they separated the suite people from the the diamond people). Just got off the Oasis yesterday, wish I was still on her - came home to 8 inches of snow and ice and 25 with more snow on the way. The ship is AWESOME!!!! Richard Spacey is AWESOME!!! The only down factor was the food in the dining room. It was ok, have had better on RCI and other ships.

JudyOh....what are ya talking about:confused:...the diamond lounge is located in Blaze:rolleyes::confused:

Okay Steve, you are right the actual Diamond Club / Lounge is above Boleros, therefore on deck 6, but the events are being held in Blaze ( which is actually on deck 4 ) as there are too many people for the lounge.

JudyOh....what are ya talking about:confused:...the diamond lounge is located in Blaze:rolleyes::confused:

I know that.....was just laughing that Judy is posting that the actual lounge is in Blaze. That happens all the time on Freedom class also.....the Diamond "EVENT" is almost always held in one of the lounges to to the amount of D members.....wonder if she even realized that there was an actual lounge above Boleros....bet not.

Yes, the actual D lounge is open all the time...entered thru a gate on Deck 6 from the forward elevators with your key card. The coffee/latte/cappachino(sp?) machine is available all the time and is very good. Other than that and the concierge (Ricardo Mock) at his desk during certain hours...nothing but nice seating. No computer terminals:mad: like on Freedom class which really bummed me. All the evening stuff was in Blaze on Deck 4. Breakfast was served in the dining room each morning on Deck 4.

Deb

Archived