Beer Prices on the Dream

Dreamcruiser185

I have hearing rumors that the Beer Prices have gone way UP!!!! I am sailing next week. Does anyone know what the beer prices are? I will be drinking Foster's, since that seems to be the best deal..

I drank Michelob Ultra and it was $6 and change. I didn't look at prices of other beer.

Hey Mach, are these prices still in affect? I have heard the prices have gone up recently.

Dunno... I don't sail again for another two weeks and the only brand new menu I got was wine in the supper clubs and main dining.

One thing to be aware of is that shorter cruises typically have higher drink prices than longer cruises so it's kinda tough to pin down an exact price...

:)

The updated drink menu is posted here:

https://www.bookccl.com/irman/bookccl/sections/shipboard/DiningOnboard_master.html

16 oz. Bud/BL/Mich Ultra have gone up... they are now $5.75 plus gratuity. :eek: This is what we paid last month on the Legend.

That menu also shows 12 oz buds for $3.95.......were they selling the 12 ozers again:confused:

Ok I see what they are doing......they actually raised the price of a single beer (substantially) and you actually now get a better deal by buying the bucket........

Ok I feel better now......just don't buy the singles........

Hey Kurb... I think the guy got lucky on the bucket. Even the 16 oz. buckets are $5.75 per beer, less $2.00 for the bucket, for a total of $21, plus gratuity. I thought you saw my posts and pic of my receipts on the bucket of beer thread. And to your earlier question, I didn 't see, nor were we offered, any of the 12 oz. size. Here's a copy of the receipts again (bucket on the top right):

232323232%7Ffp53262%3Enu%3D3238%3E972%3E799%3EWSNRCG%3D32%3C9%3A56%3A38327nu0mrj

We were on the Dream 1/23/10 sailing. The Pool Bar charged us 23.00 then a $2 discount $21 plus grutuity for bucket (4) bud light bottles. Didn't do that again.

Yep... same with us on the Legend last month. :mad:

https://www.bookccl.com/irman/bookccl/sections/shipboard/DiningOnboard_master.html

16 oz. Bud/BL/Mich Ultra have gone up... they are now $5.75 plus gratuity. :eek: This is what we paid last month on the Legend.

16oz Bud products $.36 per ounce

12oz Bud products $.33 per ounce (better buy)

16oz Miller/Coors $.28 per ounce (best buy)

12oz Import $.41 per ounce

Most places give you a little discount for ordering a larger size beer.....Not Carnival!

They must have just done this because I was on the Dream in December and they weren't that high then. Looks like they added 50 cents....They are starting to get a litle nuts over their pricing.....

As for the buckets that works great during the day but, the inside bars don't do that......:(

They must have just done this because I was on the Dream in December and they weren't that high then. Looks like they added 50 cents....They are starting to get a litle nuts over their pricing.....

As for the buckets that works great during the day but, the inside bars don't do that......:(

Yeah... it sounds like they went up starting at the first of the year (lucky us). Our cruise departed on 1/3/10. They hiked 'em up pretty good this time, the 16 oz. size. :(

Just curious. Are they serving the 16 oz beer in cans. Seems I usually buy 12 oz domestic beer and it was in cans. Also the current list only shows Bud Light Bud and Bluemoon in 12 oz. Is this correct. Also did you notice if they has Bud Light Lime. Did not see it on the list.

Thanks

bernie

Just curious. Are they serving the 16 oz beer in cans. Seems I usually buy 12 oz domestic beer and it was in cans. Also the current list only shows Bud Light Bud and Bluemoon in 12 oz. Is this correct. Also did you notice if they has Bud Light Lime. Did not see it on the list.

Thanks

bernie

The 16 oz. for Bud/BL is in those aluminum bottles. I didn't see any Bud/BL in 12 oz. size, but that menu indicates they sell them. Didn't see BL Lime either.

Archived