The maitre D

Jo and Rob

Yes the patter will tell where and what time.

Usually around 2p to 3p. The lines get long so get there early.

That's funny. I was under the impression that the dining rooms were really quiet at lunch on embarkation day as they try and to usher you to Horizon Court.

That's funny. I was under the impression that the dining rooms were really quiet at lunch on embarkation day as they try and to usher you to Horizon Court.

Lunch will be over and wherever the MD is taking dining request that is all that will be happening in that diningroom. On each ship we've been on the MD has never been in the same room for requests, sometimes even in Sabatinis.

Is that one of the anytime dining rooms? Does he rotate between traditional and anytime.

During the evening he starts out in early Traditional at the door then makes his rounds through the anytime rooms then goes back to Traditional for the late seating and continues his rounds after that.

If you really want to do the chefs table (and I would certainly recommend it) try to get on the ship as early as possible. Then call the dine line as soon as you can. I think they start answering that line around noon or 12:30. We did it last year at this time. Nobody answered the dine line phone the first time I called but they did answer when I called about 15 minutes later.

You might get to do it if you wait until 2 PM but I wouldn't wait if I were you.

If you really want to do the chefs table (and I would certainly recommend it) try to get on the ship as early as possible. Then call the dine line as soon as you can. I think they start answering that line around noon or 12:30. We did it last year at this time. Nobody answered the dine line phone the first time I called but they did answer when I called about 15 minutes later.

You might get to do it if you wait until 2 PM but I wouldn't wait if I were you.

We are so keen to do it we are going to do a shuttle bus transfer from our hotel in Miami rather than the Princess transfer to ensure we get there in nice and early. I hope it works otherwise we will be even more disappointed.

On the sapphire they were taking reservations for the chef dinner on the dine line and with the MD. The MD said they were taking names for reservations for the Chef's dinner at several places? Then they would call to confirm those reservations by the time that the person called.

Hi There,

The MD office is at the dinning room on deck 6 at the back of the ship,

however phone the dine line as soon as you board or get a friend to do it

for you if they board a head of you.

yours Shogun

Archived