Crown and Anchor question please...

kath00

I have never cruise Celebrity or RCCL before and we are heading to MX in March with the Mariner. We are booked in a suite. Does this mean we will get 2 suite credits, or do we have to have 1 sailing under our belt and have joined the "society" before we get double credit?

Thanks! Katherine

Oh good quetion - you should call Royal Carribean and ask them - you should go on line with your booking number and sign in and enroll in the crown and anchor club - we have 13 cruises and I thought you had to have one cruise before you could register - but check with them things may have changed:) - but you do get 2 credits for a suite once you are crown and anchor members:)

I have never cruise Celebrity or RCCL before and we are heading to MX in March with the Mariner. We are booked in a suite. Does this mean we will get 2 suite credits, or do we have to have 1 sailing under our belt and have joined the "society" before we get double credit?

Thanks! Katherine

That's a simple question with a simple answer.

Yes.

Once you have completed your C&A enrollment, and completed your cruise, your account will start with two lovely, brand-spankin' new cruise credits. :)

Yaay. So can I enroll now before even going on my first cruise? We are setting sail in about 6 weeks so final payment was made. Not sure if I'd have to wait till I am on board but I am likely to forget!

Katherine

Yaay. So can I enroll now before even going on my first cruise? We are setting sail in about 6 weeks so final payment was made. Not sure if I'd have to wait till I am on board but I am likely to forget!

Katherine

You can do it while on board or when you return. It won't have any effect on anything. You can sign up with the Loyalty Ambassador on board, fill out a form and mail it when you get back, or sign up online when you get back.

Since it won't affect the cruise you are on, don't worry and don't hurry. ;)

That's a simple question with a simple answer.

Yes.

Once you have completed your C&A enrollment, and completed your cruise, your account will start with two lovely, brand-spankin' new cruise credits. :)

This is how it has been handled so far and likely will be handled for you.

However we all know the inconsistency at RCI and how they suddenly might enforce rules they never have before.

Per the benefit list on the C&A website the additional cruise credit for sailing in JS or up is listed under Gold membership perks. So techincally they could get the idea someday that you first need to become a GOLD C&A member (after completing your first cruise) before getting additional CC´s for suites or sailing on 12+ night cruises.:eek:

Katherine

You must wait until you complete your first cruise before you can enroll.

Three months ago, my mother, who had never sailed on Royal Caribbean before, accompanied us in a GS on Majesty. She filled out the C&A form on board and dropped it in the box at the Guest Relations desk.

A few weeks after the cruise, she received her welcome letter with her C&A number, and when she checked online, she had received her two points for being in a GS.

Have a great cruise.

You must wait until you complete your first cruise before you can enroll.

Not entirely true. We just took our first cruise in a JS and when I asked on board, they gave me the application and instructed me to drop it off right there in the little mail box. We were in the first evening of our cruise. You just have to be on board, you don't have to complete the first cruise.

Archived