Can kids order off of the regular menu in the MDR ?

liberty8809

Hi. I was wondering if kids can order off of the regular dining room in the Main Dining Room ?

My son is 7 and is looking forward to the lobster in the MDR ! He loves seafood, etc and I am just not sure if he is limited to just the kids menu ?

Hi. I was wondering if kids can order off of the regular dining room in the Main Dining Room ?

My son is 7 and is looking forward to the lobster in the MDR ! He loves seafood, etc and I am just not sure if he is limited to just the kids menu ?

YES! Anybody can order anything from the menu. Kids from adults, adults from kids.

My 9 yo never ate off the kids menu during our last cruise. He ate lobster bisque, escargot, ribs, steak, lamb (not his favorite, but he tried something new) and had decaf coffee every night with dessert. (Blame his grandfather for that one!)

Conversely, the first night none of the dessert choices interested me so I had a banana split off the kids' menu. Yum!

I had a retire lady at my table on one cruise, and all she did was complain about the food. Ordered mac and cheese, chicken fingers, and spaghetti off the kid's menu all week.

Roz

Totally! My kids never ate off the kids menu. My 10 year old had two servings of escargot (ick!) and all three enjoyed trying things they hadn't before. Why eat the same thing on a ship that you can have anytime at home? LOL! It's a great for them to enjoy lobster, but watch out! They'll always want it when they go out to eat at home too;)

I think it's wonderful they can order REAL food. My son is 5 and is looking forward to all the delicious "grown-up menu" items. You should check out this website, I'm sure your son will love it!

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/menus/CarnivalCruiseLineMenus.htm

Archived