Catamaran Fan-Ta-Se - Have you done it this season?

Lsimon

Has anyone done the Catamaran Fan-Ta-Se excursion, or an excursion by another name in the Irie Lime Catamaran this season?

If so did they go to Nevis and did they have lunch on the boat or on the beach?

We've done this a couple times in the past and are signed up again for a cruise in March. Last year they were serving lunch on the boat and going to a beach on St. Kitts with no stop on Nevis due to hurricane damage there and I was wondering if they have changed back to the prior route and lunch location or not.

• 2 weeks later...

We did this tour in November 09 and we did not stop at Nevis. Lunch was served on the cat and they off loaded liquid refreshments on a beach in St. Kitts. The crew were great but I was disappointed with the snorkeling. We snorkeled just offshore and not over a reef. We did see fish but not the variety that I have seen off of a natural reef.

• 2 weeks later...

I am wondering the same thing. We are booked on this excursion on the Celebrity Solstice for April 7 and going to Nevis is the only reason we booked the excursion. Think I may inquire with Celebrity.

• 3 weeks later...

When we were in St. Kitts on March 17 there were 2 or 3 ships in port. We took this trip on a different Cat rub by a different company that the 2 we'd done on prior trips. Our cat, the Spirit, went to Nevis for lunch at an existing beach bar - but was served food and drink by the cat's crew at that facility - separate from the other patrons at the bar.

I know the other 2 cats were running that day. One was doing a similar excursion for one of the other ships in port and I don't know if they lunched on Nevis or not although I think there were further down the beach at some point (not 100% sure of that) and I think they lunched on the cat. The other was doing some kind of 1/2 day tour - not sure if it was a ship's tour or not, nor if it was for cruisers or local tourists.

Bottom line is this tour is run by different companies on different cats depending on availability and the details vary from trip to trip.

• 1 month later...

What catamaran companies offer this excursion??? I'm assuming they're offered to cruisers???? What is the price and what is the total number of people allowed on a catamaran????

The two operators are Blue Water Safaris & Leeward island Charters. I believe both of them have agreements with the different cruise lines. Prices will vary with both depending on what agreement they have. They have cats ranging from 60' to 78' so they can handle a number of passengers.

What catamaran companies offer this excursion??? I'm assuming they're offered to cruisers???? What is the price and what is the total number of people allowed on a catamaran????

We've always booked this through the cruise line. Number of people has varied a lot depending on the catamaran size and demand - the cruise line uses a couple different companies and I've done this on 3 different catamarans

Archived