How soon can I book Princess Cays bungalow?

Debbierpof

We want to book our Princess Cays bungalow for our July 18th cruise. How soon can we do this? I've been able to download the excursions brochure but can't seem to book the bungalow on the Princess website. Is this because we aren't within 75 days of our cruise? Should I just call Princess to book? I know, we still have about 145 days to go, but we don't want to miss out on a bungalow!!! :eek: Thanks for your help!

We want to book our Princess Cays bungalow for our July 18th cruise. How soon can we do this? I've been able to download the excursions brochure but can't seem to book the bungalow on the Princess website. Is this because we aren't within 75 days of our cruise? Should I just call Princess to book? I know, we still have about 145 days to go, but we don't want to miss out on a bungalow!!! :eek: Thanks for your help!

Excursions usually come out around 120 days before but can vary.

We are booked on the Emerald for the middle of May, and the excursions are not open for booking yet (80+ Days away). Normally, we have found that they don't show up until just before final payment date, and sometimes after. They can appear earlier, but not very often. You will have to just keep checking daily if you want to grab one up. It could be soon, or not for months yet.

We really enjoy the bungalows and I hope you get one!!

The excursions have been available for a couple weeks for our Alaska cruise in September so you never know!!! I suggest you check at least once a week so you don't miss getting one!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived