Vatican tour

travellgirl

Andym, we are also plan to do Rome on our own in November. I will appreciate if you can send me you walking mini guide with the map.

My e mail address is sunnystone1@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance. Maybe, to get some peace and quiet, you may just want to post it on the board. We all really appreciate your work.

What is the best way to get from the ship in Cittavechia to Rome?

Thanks,

Kathryn

we will be on the Millennium May 15 and have started booking our tours. WE have booked two with the ship and one private tour in Naples. We have looked in booking a private tour in Rome, but the cost is very high for two people. I am now thinking about diong the "Rome on your own" excursion and reserving a private tour through the Vatican website of the Sistine Chapel and the Vatican museums. Then we thought we could walk on our own to the Spanish steps and Trevi fountain, eat llunch and go back on the bus. Has anyone done anything similar to this? I would appreciate any opinions. Thanks.

I would love the info as well. We are sailing on the Millie On June 8th. Ship tours are very expensive, anything to save a little. zoe66953@hotmail.com thanks.

Brian

Archived