Jewel of the Seas versus Celebrity Equinox

LinsBil

Hi:

I would really appreciate feedback on whether I should switch to the Jewel for the 11 nite cruise or stay with the 11 nite same itinerary on the Equinox. I love the radiance class of ship but I have read so many good reviews on the "Soltice" class of ship as well. So confused, any thoughts from people who have sailed on both ships & which is their preference??

Hello! I've been on the Serenade & Radiance -- any by far those are some of my favorite ships ever. With that said, I've been on the Solstice too and hands down try the Equinox. The Solstice class of ships are INCREDIBLE and truly elegant. The lawn club, mixed with the Hot Glass Show --- choice of speciality restaurants and lounges. Celebrity did a great job.

So, bottom line -- stay with what you have!! You won't regret it :)

Hi:

I would really appreciate feedback on whether I should switch to the Jewel for the 11 nite cruise or stay with the 11 nite same itinerary on the Equinox. I love the radiance class of ship but I have read so many good reviews on the "Soltice" class of ship as well. So confused, any thoughts from people who have sailed on both ships & which is their preference??

I have been on the sisters of both (Solstice and Radiance). I say stay with the Equinox. Both are gorgeous ships, but the Solstice Class is just a notch better. JMO.

We spent 24 nights on the Jewel Aug/Sept. and it was fantastic!!! :) Great crew and we were very happy on board.

Have not been on another cruise line though, in many years, to compare.

Have a great cruise, which ever you choose!!

Archived