Need Advice on Selecting Mini-Suite on Emerald

Debbierpof

We have booked our mini-suite on the Emerald Princess - E729. Another mini-suite just opened on the port side (E-726). Any benefit to switching? It seems that the itinerary lends itself to an incoming view of the port of call if you're on the port side. Should I just quit worrying? :o Any advice would be great! :)

We have booked our mini-suite on the Emerald Princess - E729. Another mini-suite just opened on the port side (E-726). Any benefit to switching? It seems that the itinerary lends itself to an incoming view of the port of call if you're on the port side. Should I just quit worrying? :o Any advice would be great! :)

If this is the last mini on starboard you've got the best mini suite on the ship. The balcony is twice as big as the others!

One of the lounges is on the port side and sometimes people report hearing noise at night on that side.

Stick with what you have.

My hubbie and I just booked cabin E731 on the Emerald. These mini suite balconies are covered unlike the mini-suites on the Dolphin deck. We've been on 4 Princess cruises on the dolphin deck and while it never was a problem for us being on an uncovered balcony, some people don't like being exposed to people and the sun! I did read on another thread that vibration can be felt in these cabins on emerald deck being so close to aft. We've been in an aft cabin before with vibration but it just lulls us to sleep. Stop worrying and have a wonderful cruise!

E726 is not the last aft cabin. We have tried E731 and E730 last aft. Never been bothered by noise from vibration or from the lounge. The cabin you are referring to is a few further down from aft, should be great. Emerald deck is fully covered and a lot of people prefer that to Dolphin uncovered.

If this is the last mini on starboard you've got the best mini suite on the ship. The balcony is twice as big as the others!

One of the lounges is on the port side and sometimes people report hearing noise at night on that side.

Stick with what you have.

It isn't - that would be E-731, I believe.

In my experience on other ships, Club Fusion tends to close down by midnight, so I doubt that, even if you could hear some noise, it would keep you awake at night. But if you're sensitive or go to bed early, I'd probably stay on the starboard side. I'm not an early riser, so I'd rather have a view as we depart, LOL.

Archived