Cost of Room Service?

Gracious Rose

WE're going to be going to the Mexican Riviera in April on Radiance of the Seas, RCI. I've read all about what you can do and can't do, but there is nothing about the cost of room service. I know it can't be free, right? Hoping someone can help us out.

Thanks.

Food from room service is free, with the exception of a surcharge for late hours:

Royal Caribbean's room service options are available around the clock via 24-hour menus that offer a range of snacks and sandwiches. At breakfast, continental dishes, along with a handful of egg entrees, are available both in cabins and suites. Items off the main dining room menu can be ordered at dinner. There is no charge for room service between 5 a.m. and midnight (though a buck or two gratuity is recommended); late-night orders incur a $3.95 fee.

almost ALL of the food on a ship is INCLUDED in your fare----nothing is actually "free"!

tip the delivery person according to how much they have to carry...that is done at time of delivery and in cash....they aren't included in the "recommended gratuities".

Also, just like anywhere else on the ship, if you order any alcohol from room service there will be a charge. I know someone who thought that just because it was listed on the TV room service menu, that wine would be free from room service.

Archived