"LIVE" From the Oasis of the Seas / March 6, 2010

Hello everyone ! I am very happy to bring you another “LIVE” Report from the the Oasis of the Seas.

I arrived in Fort Lauderdale this afternoon, and will be staying 2 nights at the Hyatt Pier 66 before I board the Oasis of the Seas on Saturday morning. The weather was a little warmer today (68F), than it was when I left Maryland yesterday (29F).

For those of you who are new to Cruise Critic. . . This will be more than a Cruise Ship review. Many of you who are aware of my “LIVE” reports know that I will be posting daily comments and reports on the Oasis of the Seas, with daily photos of the public areas, lounges, and hopefully all of the Entertainment, Sports, and Dining areas of the ship.

There will also be comments and photos of the ports of call during the week. I am hoping that my Internet connection will be reliable, as I will require a stable connection to post photos throughout the week.

The ship appears to be nearly full, so I am hoping to find out the exact number of passengers that will be aboard.

Oasis of the Seas will sail the Eastern Caribbean itinerary, visiting the ports of Saint Thomas, Saint Maarten, and Nassau.

This should be a fun week on Oasis of the Seas. . .So sit back. . Have a cup of Coffee, and Thanks for tuning in.

Radio

;);)

Oasis of the Seas

OAS9.jpg

© 2009 Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.

Our Itinerary this week

OAS4.jpg

© 2009 Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.

Can't wait to read your reports, Radio. We will be flying down next Friday and will be boarding when you get off. Can you just check one thing out for me? Do you have to double check that all your shows are on your seapass. My DH's cousin is on there now and I told her to check and she went to GR when she boarded and checked it out. The person that I spoke to at C&A said to check it out when I checked in at the port. Just curious if it is even necessary.

Thanks and have a GREAT time.

Sandy

Woohoo! We've been waiting for this cruise and review since you came back from the Mercury. Thank you sooo much for all your time and effort put in so that we may enjoy the cruise with you!! Have a phenomenal week!

Radio - this is the first time I will miss your LIVE posts as I will actually be cruising too :D

Leaving Sunday on the Adventure of the Seas :p

Have a great time on the Oasis and I look forward to reading the entire thread when I return in 2 weeks (we are on a B2B) :)

Hi Radio

We are sooooo looking forward to your review. We only have 443 more days to go until we're on the beautiful Oasis. Have a wonderful time.

Also,if you have the chance could you find out if and when the Oasis might dock at the Havensight pier in St Thomas.

Thank you

Bon Voyage

Liz

P.S. Could you also take a pic of cabin 9598;)

I can't wait to read the review Radio!

I will be getting a double dose of the Oasis review because my Mother-in-Law is getting off the Oasis tomorrow morning just as you will be boarding! I told her she has to tell me everything, she is an expert cruiser and is at the highest level on nearly every cruise line's loyalty club so she has plenty of experience on ships!

I am so glad I came across this review posting...I so want to go on the Oasis or Allure..I will be cruising on the Explorer for the 3rd time in May and can't wait but these newer ships look magnificent..can't wait till the prices come down a little..anxiously waiting review and pics..thank you..Radio

Radio - this is the first time I will miss your LIVE posts as I will actually be cruising too :D

Leaving Sunday on the Adventure of the Seas :p

Have a great time on the Oasis and I look forward to reading the entire thread when I return in 2 weeks (we are on a B2B) :)

Wow, Robyn. . I wish I were doing a B2B on Oasis ! Have a great cruise !;)

Radio

;);)

Archived