Anyone ever been on Radiance of the Seas?

Gracious Rose

Hello Rose ... I haven't been on the Radiance class yet but hear wonderful things about it. Have you checked out your roll call yet? It looks like alot of CC'ers will be there ... here is the link http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=867339

You will have a great time cruising. Relax, enjoy yourself and if you have any questions, please ask.

Welcome to Cruise Critic. There are separate boards here for each Cruise Line. Posting on the Royal Caribbean board will get you all the help you will need. Here is a link to a thread posted a few days ago by Host Sheila, which might help you navigate the site:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1152340. EM

Hello,

The Radiance is a nice ship and an excellent value. My DW and I were on the Radiance for 29 days and will be going again on March 12.

I will gladly answer any questions you may have.

First time cruisers should be allowed to ask questions without being mocked!

If you really want to learn about Radiance check out

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=575048

It's devoted to everything about the Radiance.

We've been on her twice and it's wonderful! We love the whole class of ships--thought we still haven't been on Brilliance.

Have a great cruise.

Oh my god, I was laughing out loud at how stupid that question was. Thanks for the wonderful laugh.

Thank you for taking my original post with the spirit of it's intent which was humor.

I can't help you with your original question but can refer you to RCCL's page and to also recommend checking out the "Roll Calls" page

We're going on the 12th of April and we're so excited, but wondered if anyone else had been on this ship. Good or bad things, would be appreciated. This is all new to us.

Thank you. :)

We have sailed on the Serenade of the Seas this past July, sister ship to the Radiance. We loved the glass all the way around on deck 11. The buffet called the Windjammer and the Seaview Cafe were great places for an informal meal. Other hiites were the Schooner Bar and the Safari Club along with the adults only Solarium pool area. The ship never felt crowded even when sold out. We had a balcony cabin on deck 8, very nice. Like most who have sailed in this class of ship, you will fall in love with the Radiance. Have a great time.

Archived