Could use Western Liberty Compass (Labadee, Ocho, Cayman, Cozumel)

In a previous thread I identified this as an Eastern Caribbean route. This is actually one of several Western routes, hence the corrected thread. I can't seem to delete the original thread, sorry about cluttering the place up. :)

I would love to get my hands (or eyes, rather) on a legible, recent Compass that covers the Labadee, Ocho, Cayman, Cozumel route. I would be especially grateful if I didn't have to join a website to view and/or download said Compass.

Thank you VERY MUCH in advance,

Mark (tucsonmark at gmail)

I hope you are successful in your request as I also would love to see one. I am on Liberty in June and can't wait. I have tried previous links for this but haven't had much luck viewing them - don't know if it;s because I;m in UK?

In a previous thread I identified this as an Eastern Caribbean route. This is actually one of several Western routes, hence the corrected thread. I can't seem to delete the original thread, sorry about cluttering the place up. :)

I would love to get my hands (or eyes, rather) on a legible, recent Compass that covers the Labadee, Ocho, Cayman, Cozumel route. I would be especially grateful if I didn't have to join a website to view and/or download said Compass.

Thank you VERY MUCH in advance,

Mark (tucsonmark at gmail)

How bout here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=23226931&postcount=69

Compass from September of 2009, thanks to Keplerd!!!

Times are a little off on this one and it refers to tendering in Labadee, which would now be "docking" as there is a new dock at Labadee. Nevertheless, thanks a ton to Keplerd for taking the time to scan and send!

We are on Liberty in July of 2010, be sure to send an email or say hi if you are joining us!

Mark and Family

01.jpg.c32e3048688270c69b0095de3b99c6cc.jpg

02.jpg.89b8c81c6cf48768b0329d27542b121f.jpg

03.jpg.79a10d3eb8daa4621cb1fa0ddbb29454.jpg

04.jpg.861bc51664a97138e3ee3e11945744c8.jpg

05.jpg.db5eaa7e94792595883d86bfb821518a.jpg

Okay, I created a free Picasa account (it's from them Google boys). I don't think you will have to login or sign up for anything in order to view and save the pictures.

Once at Picasa click on the photo then click on download and save to your computer (if you so desire).

Keep your fingers crossed...

M.

http://picasaweb.google.com/tucsonmark/20100318?feat=directlink

Archived