Paradise Children's Pool? Is there still one?

ksmcali

We are currently considering two vacation options. #1 The Paradise out of Long Beach for the 4-day cruise coupled with a 2-day stay at disneyland. #2 the Fascination out of Jacksonville for the 5-day cruise.

We're not sure which one yet, but a deciding factor is definitely pool facilities. My DH and I will be traveling with our 3 yo DD. She loves the water and had a great time last year with the new Water Works on the Ecstasy. The children's slide was perfect for her. The Fascination has this upgrade too, so that's a no brainer.

But if we decide to go with the Paradise, I can't find any info on the children's pool. I know it used to have one before it was moved to make room for the Serenity Area. The deck plan still shows a children's pool, but I can't find any pictures. She won't be tall enough to ride the water slide in the mail pool, and if the children's pool is just a shallow (knee-high) wade pool with no slides, then she'll lose interest very quickly.

Can anyone tell me if the Paradise has a children's pool and provide a quick description? Pictures would be great if anyone has any. Thanks for the help!

No children's pool just the upper slide and water area but good places for her to play, it's just like on the Ecstasy since her refurbishment.

I may be wrong, but my understanding was that the Paradise did not get the full EOF upgrade, only part of it. The children's pool was moved to make room for Serenity, but they did not get the water works upgrade. That's why they left the big twister at the main pool.

If it has the Water Work and is just like the Ecstasy, Fantasy, Sensation, and Fascination, then that's perfect. But I thought it was different, and wouldn't get the Water Works upgrade until next dry-dock a couple of years out. Can anyone confirm? :confused:

does not have the waterworks upgrades. I've cruised on her alot, will be on her in 2 weeks and nothing has been changed in the pool area, sadly.. Have a freind thats the piano player on the paradise, will check with him too..

does not have the waterworks upgrades. I've cruised on her alot, will be on her in 2 weeks and nothing has been changed in the pool area, sadly.. Have a freind thats the piano player on the paradise, will check with him too..

Thanks litewait! If you happen to be by the children's pool while on your cruise maybe you could let me know how it looks. Any little slides, play ons, that kind of thing. Just curious. Thanks again for the info!

I just heard from my friend and I was correct the waterworks area is not on the Paradise yet. I'll take a look when I'm on for kids stuff and come back and post. No problem!! If they have anything I'll get a picture for you.:p

I just heard from my friend and I was correct the waterworks area is not on the Paradise yet. I'll take a look when I'm on for kids stuff and come back and post. No problem!! If they have anything I'll get a picture for you.:p

Thanks so much, litewait! I appreciate your help! A snapshot of the children's pool would be great! Enjoy your cruise! and have a drink of the day for me!

Archived