6 pack 24oz Dt Mt Dew avail in San Diego?

gargoyle999

ok...this may seem like a really dumb question. But I'm going to ask it anyway. :p

I always seem to have trouble when I'm traveling finding my favorite soda which is Diet Mountain Dew that comes in a 6 pack of 24 oz bottles. Does anyone know if there is a store that sells this somewhere between Coronado and the Wild Animal Park?

I don't know about San Diego' date=' but I haven't been able to find the 24oz 6pk of Pepsi products at all for the past few years. Just the 16oz bottles (with 20 oz bottles in vending machines).[/quote']

Various flavors (Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Diet Mt Dew) in the 24oz bottles are available in all the major grocery stores by me (Super Target, Super Walmart too)! That's why I'm asking since I couldn't find it in FL or CA on my last two cruises and it's easy to find here. Not that I went all over town, but went to what I thought was a normal grocery store and couldn't find it.

Archived