Egg Crate Pad

seacrystal

I was told by my cabin steward that you can reserve an egg crate pad under "Special Requests" in the Cruise Personalizer. Here is all I find:

Special Requests

spacer.gif Bed Extenders Shower Stool Bedboard None

Where do I request the pad? I am aware that you can fax Princess but I thought it would be easier to do it online with everything else.

Thanks in advance to all who reply.

I was told by my cabin steward that you can reserve an egg crate pad under "Special Requests" in the Cruise Personalizer. Here is all I find:

Special Requests

spacer.gif Bed Extenders Shower Stool Bedboard None

Where do I request the pad? I am aware that you can fax Princess but I thought it would be easier to do it online with everything else.

Thanks in advance to all who reply.

I always ask my travel agent to request it for me (along with a top sheet and robes). Sometimes they are there on boarding - sometimes we have to ask the room steward upon boarding.

How far in advance would you suggest that I fax the request for egg crate mattress? Also, my sister and I will have twin beds in the cabin. Can we request that the egg crate only be put on one of the beds? She prefers a harder bed that I do.

How far in advance would you suggest that I fax the request for egg crate mattress? Also, my sister and I will have twin beds in the cabin. Can we request that the egg crate only be put on one of the beds? She prefers a harder bed that I do.

I was told that Princess sends a fax to the ship with special requests about 30 days prior to the sail date. So if you send the fax at the 5 week point or maybe a little sooner, that is plenty of time.

We have always just requested the egg crate pad when we got on board, and never had any problems getting one. I have heard that you sometimes still have to request one on board, even if you fax a request in.

True, the problem is, some have posted that when they arrive at the ship, the supply of mattress pads has been depleted and there are none available. That tells me that Princess really needs to rethink the firmness of their mattresses or carry more mattress pads. lol

The fax number in the U.S. is 661-284-4885

You would have to look up the country code to add to that one.

The country code for the USA and Canada is 1. Dialing requires "00 + 1" before the 10 digit number to reach the USA/Canada from the UK.

Archived