From Port to Seatac

Giantfan13

We have a 11:55am flight out the Sunday of Labor Day weekend, Sept 5..from pier 66. so we are hopeful that we will have no issues either. How soon would a recommendation would be to reserve a town car? I would probably reserve them round trip from the airport to the port then from the port to the airport. Are they all pretty much the same>

We already reserved our town car for May 31 from port to airport. Since I don't know how many cars or vans each company has, I decided to book early.

We are arriving back in Seattle at Pier 91 on July 12th and are looking to rent a car for the day to visit wineries and Mount Rainier. Our flight does not leave until almost 10pm so we

have the full day.

My question is can we rent a car at Pier 91 that morning and return it to the airport that night? Have tried asking this question with the Port of Seattle and the rental companies and no one seems to have their "stuff" together for the upcoming cruise season yet.

Do you know what has happened in previous cruise seasons with car rental at Pier 91?

Thank you all so much for all the helpful replies. We have decided it isn't worth all the rush and worry. After all it still is vacation. we are staying the night and leaving 7 AM the next morning.

Now where would be the best place to stay the night??> should we head downtown, rent a car for the day, or just head on over to the Airport and stay the night there??> Do most of the hotels by the airport have shuttles that take you to your terminal??

Cheers

Len

Archived