Price change??

We have been looking at a couple diff cruises in Nov. In the past 24 hr some have dropped as much as $150 and some have gone up $60 or $70. At first I though maybe it was a fuel adjustment for the ones that went up but then I saw it was not across the board on all ships. Seems kind of early to see that kind of drop in price. Our last cruise we got 2 drops but not this early. Anyone eles notice this??

Prices can jump around all over the place, sometimes from one day to the next or one week to the next. That's why I check daily hoping to land on one that lower than what I've paid.

No luck yet......but I'm hoping.....:D

I check our two booked cruises everyday too ... and I notice the price changes constantly! Fortunately, we were able to upgrade on the first price drop .. and on the 2nd price drop we got back nearly $300 off our balance for the two of us. Unfortunately, our next sailing is sold out in our category so we are as low price-wise as we'll get.

Our sailing from Venice in September has gone up by $300pp !! Sure glad I booked it one year in advance and secured a great price! :rolleyes:

I was very excited... We booked an inside cabin :eek: (I know it's scary for all you GS people to think about ;) ) And I looked the next day and the price for an oceanview was that same price- I called, and they upgraded us. Now I can see the water and the sunshine!

I was looking at a 12 night cruise for Feb 28th, 2011 earlier this week and my TA got the prices for me around 6:30 that evening but we didn't put a hold on it, by 9:00 AM the next morning prices had gone up $300 1st/2nd and $325 3rd/4th, so basically a $1200 jump in total price overnight. Next time I'll put the hold on the cabin first, then check with DH...lol.

Archived