Upsell Fairy for an Owner's Suite

Pickels

We just got a call from the Upsell Fairy on one of the owner's suites. Being we were both at work, and got home after their office closed, I guess by Monday, that offer will be well gone. Agree? :(

I also do not think "all hope is lost" so to speak. I think if you call them back first thing Monday morning you might still have a chance at it. Doesn't hurt to try. Either way I hope you enjoy your cruise. Look forward to you coming back and telling us all about it.

Say, do you want the offer? duh...

Did they leave the entire offer pricewise or just say they had an offer? What category would you be moving from?

Good luck if you want the owners suite!

the only info we got on the phone messge was the NCL had an offer to upgrade to an owner's suite. That's all. No other information. We have a penthouse at the stern and we love that selection, (had it on previous cruises), we would not be disapointed if the offer is gone.

the only info we got on the phone messge was the NCL had an offer to upgrade to an owner's suite. That's all. No other information. We have a penthouse at the stern and we love that selection, (had it on previous cruises), we would not be disapointed if the offer is gone.

Pickels,

I am curious how much the upsell is. I just took an upsell from a penthouse suite (AC) to an owners suite (AA) on the Gem. I really wanted access to the courtyard, especially going out of NY. I pursued the upsell myself and did not wait for a call from NCL. If you find out how much they are offering for the upsell and don't want to post it, I will give you my email address. Thank you.

Marilyn

I also do not think "all hope is lost" so to speak. I think if you call them back first thing Monday morning you might still have a chance at it. Doesn't hurt to try. Either way I hope you enjoy your cruise. Look forward to you coming back and telling us all about it.

I called them back on Monday morning and the upgrade offer was still good. One owner's suite (out of the four on the ship) was still available. However, we declined the offer for two reasons. 1) $900. extra cost and 2) we really love the stern penthouse cabin. First time since we've been cruising that we got a call from the upsell fairy, she does exist.

Happy Cruisin' all. ;)

Pickels,

I am curious how much the upsell is. I just took an upsell from a penthouse suite (AC) to an owners suite (AA) on the Gem. I really wanted access to the courtyard, especially going out of NY. I pursued the upsell myself and did not wait for a call from NCL. If you find out how much they are offering for the upsell and don't want to post it, I will give you my email address. Thank you.

Marilyn

Not a problem, they would upgrade us from a penthouse to the owner's suite for a total of $900.

Did you try to negotiate? I am glad you are happy where you are, though.

No, not really because we wern't that excited about the forward suite. We love the stern cabins. We'll take the $900. and apply it to our summer vacation. It would take a lot to convince us to give up a stern cabin.

Happy Cruisin' to you!

Archived